Stevens Fine Homes is collecting donations of canned goods, nutritious non-perishable food, hygiene products and more to help local families impacted by Hurricane Florence. All donations benefit the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina.
2922 Orville Wright Way. Ste. 110 Wilmington, NC 28405
The Creek at Willowick, Roundtree Ridge, The Knolls at Turkey Creek,
Wedgewood, Windermere, Mallory Creek Plantation
WHAT TO DONATE:
• Canned/Single Serving Meals: Soups, Tuna, Ravioli, Lasagna, Peanut Butter, Canned Vegetables
• Grains: Cereal, Rice, Pasta, Dried Beans
• Fruits and Snacks: Fruit Cups, Dried Fruit, Applesauce, Granola or Protein Bars, Raisins, Trail Mix
• Kid-Friendly Items: Graham or Animal Crackers, Juice Boxes Fat/Sugar-free Pudding Cups
• Baby Products: Diapers, Wipes, Formula, Infant Cereal
• Hygiene Items: Shampoo, Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Sanitizer
• Paper Products: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Napkins, Cups, Plates, Utensils
*No glass please. Pop-top items and microwavable cups preferred.
Contact us for additional information at (910) 794-8699 or firstname.lastname@example.org.